Our Commitment to you…
- Our services are completely free of charge to you the candidate
- We will always be open and honest with you and realistically manage your expectations
- We will endeavor to present a variety of employment options for you to consider
- We will endeavor to negotiate the best salary without pricing you out of the market
- We will help you prepare for interview with information on the person you are meeting, and company background
- We will give you ideas how you can sell yourself and provide coaching on difficult questions.
- Wherever possible we will give you an insight to your future employer including their company values, goals, and successes.
- We will help coach you through the resignation process to make it as painless as possible
- If you are employed on a temporary or contract basis we will ensure that that your wages are paid on time and are correct. Errors will be rectified at the earliest possible opportunity.
- Wherever possible we will give you feedback on how you are doing in a new role
Hinson May's specialist consultants are at hand to help you identify which of our featured career opportunities are right for you. At Hinson May we always give honest straightforward feedback and when we commence work on your behalf we guarantee to keep you informed every step of the way.
Please contact us
if you are unable to find the exact position you are looking for on our website. We are always looking for candidates with relevant and transferable skills. So if we don't have the right job for you today, please send us your CV so we can contact you when the right one does come in.