Hinson May is committed to protecting the privacy of our users.
We strive to provide a safe, secure user experience.
The aim of this Statement is to inform you how we will use any personal data which you provide through this web site and does not apply to information we collect in any other fashion. This Statement is aimed at job seekers and employers.
Hinson May complies with data protection legislation. This regulates the processing of information relating to you and grants you various rights in respect of your personal data.
This Privacy Statement applies solely to the information we collect on this website and does not apply to information we collect in any other fashion.
Complaints PolicyHinson May is committed to providing a high level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
Complaints ProcedureIf you have a complaint, please contact Ian Banks Director. You can write to him at: 4a Southchurch Road, Southend on Sea, Essex, SS1 2NE.
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 5 days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 5 days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request;
- We will then examine the member of staff's reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
- Ian Banks will then invite you to meet him to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
- Within 2 days of the meeting Ian Banks will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible,Ian Banks will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his suggestions for resolving the matter. He will do this within 5 days of completing his investigation.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to the REC, our trade association of which we are a member marked for the attention of the Professional Standards Manager, REC, 15 Welbeck Street, London W1G 9XT.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Office at the Department of Trade and Industry , Employment and Industry, Employment Relations Directorate, Room 3131, 1 Victoria Street, London, SW1H 0ET.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.